This is a picture of a student presenting her professionally published Ibook. The book represents a culmination of her work in an integrated Futures Academy project called the “Identity Project.” I led the planning of this project with a three person facilitator team to ensure it provided for the most authentic experiences for our students.
- We are not a Project-Based School; We are a DIALOGUE school- Using Socratic Seminars to foster dialogue in PBL
- The Cross-Cultural Dumpling Project
- How to use MENTORS for student project work: My planter Box Mentor
- Should I let them Fail? Fostering student success in Projects while allowing for failure
- PBL Case Study: Moth Radio- Stories of Hope for Victims of Genocide