On March 4th, 2016 I presented at the largest educational conference in Asia. This conference was built around “doing school different,” and invited leaders from all across the world involved in innovative programs to talk about school transformation. I presented and led workshops on Futures Academy, the program I co- founded for school leaders on how to enact similar initiatives at their own schools. Two Futures Academy students accompanied me in the presentation and spoke about the impact Futures Academy has had on their learning.
- The 21st Century Learning Conference
- “How to Pick the Lock:” The Five Secrets to create student- owned learning
- How to Introduce your School to STEM without knowing a thing about STEM; The Five Most Important Factors for Success
- Evaluating Projects using the ‘PBL Seesaw’
- The Five Secrets to High Functioning Teams