How do you reflect on Project-Based Experiences?
While I hope you provide students ongoing opportunities throughout the project for reflection, feedback and critique, you may be looking for a tool that allows you to capture their final reflections while targeting areas for improvement in future projects.
I have created a helpful tool for you to use. The PBL Evaluation Form allows you to collect student feedback on:
- Project Design (6 questions/categories)
- Project Implementation/Management (7 questions/categories)
- Project Assessment (5 questions/ categories)
- Project Exhibition/ Final Product (4 questions/categories)
- Project Team Efficiency (5 questions/categories)
- Teacher Efficacy (5 questions/categories)
- Overall Mark
- General Project comments
Get the evaluation tool for free below:
Free PBL Student Evaluation Form